A highly skilled professional service with a creative touch
Details about PHP / MySQL
PHP is a server-side scripting language designed for web development but also used as general purpose programming language. PHP stands for "PHP:Hypertext Preprocessor". It can also be embedded into HTML or it can be in combination with different templating engines and web frames.
PHP code is usually processed by a PHP interpreter which is usually implemented as a web server's native module. When the PHP code is interpreted and executed, the web server sends resulting output to its clients, usually in the form of a part of the generated web pages. PHP is most often used to interact with databases to make websites more dynamic. But it can also do calculations, work with dates and times, collect information in forms, and manipulate the look of the page. The best thing about PHP is it is versatile.
PHP has hundreds of functions provided by the core language functionality and thousands more available via various extensions. PHP can be deployed on most web servers, many operating systems and platforms, and can be used with many relational database management system (RDBMS). Most web hosting providers support PHP for use by their clients.
Courses Outline- PHP / MySQL
DESIGN BASICS1. HTML Basics: HTML tags, paragraph tags, line break anchor element, image, heading, table, forms, Concept of checkbox, dropdown box, checkbox etc.
2. CSS Basics: Introduction to external, internal and inline CSS, concept of float, margin, padding, clear etc.
3. DIV based design with two and more columns, and practice
PHP / MYSQL PROCEDURAL BASICS4. Installing XAMPP, PHP scripts, echo, variables, operators, concept of client server architecture, client side and server side, concept of static website and dynamic website
5. Conditional statements using if, else statements, concept of loops, for loop and while loop, functions: user defined and built in functions.
6. Concept of arrays, Numeric, associative and multidimensional
7. PHPMYADMIN concept, creating database, tables, primary key, SQL queries, insert, select, update and delete queries, operators like, between, like and in. Aggregate functions, order by, limit queries, import and export databases.
9. Sub queries, joins, queries for creating foreign key, cascading concepts
10. Searching the website using PHP and AJAX
11. Concept of sessions, start session, destroy session, and assign user data to the session and user login
OBJECT ORIENTED PHP CONCEPT12. Concept of classes, objects, variables, properties and methods.
13. Use of constructor, Private, Public and protected access types.
14. Concept of inheritance, super class and base class, function over riding, scope resolution operator.
15. Exception handling
16. Select and display data from database using PHP, displaying data retrieved from database tables in html tables.
17. Delete data from database, delete multiple records.
18. Edit data in database using html forms
19. Sorting and searching records, pagination
20. Create user registration forms, create login form to validate users, encrypt the password
21. Emailing using PHP
23. Integrating JQUERY and creating dynamic slider
# FRAMEWORK BASICS (CI / Laravel)1. Definition of Framework, concept of model, view, and controllers
2. What is MVC design pattern?
4. Installation and configuration
5. URI routing to custom URL
6. How model, view and controller work?
7. Sessions and error handling
8. Auto loading resources
9. Insert, edit, select and delete database records.